Terms and conditions for potential user registration
1. WHAT ARE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR?
2. WHY DO WE WANT TO KNOW YOUR AGE SO MUCH?
3. WHAT IS THE PLATFORM FOR AND WHAT HAPPENS AFTER REGISTRATION?
BY ACCEPTING THESE RULES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE:
1. that you are an adult smoker over the age of 18,
2. that all information you have voluntarily provided about yourself is true (which include, but is not limited to: name and surname, gender, address, date of birth, e-mail address, contact telephone number).
3. that you are informed before providing personal data that the company Philip Morris Montenegro d.o.o. Podgorica controller of the collected personal data, as well as the purpose of data processing, the users and categories of users of personal data, the time frame for data processing, and that you have voluntarily submitted your personal data for these purposes.
BY ACCEPTING THESE RULES, YOU AGREE that Philip Morris Montenegro d.o.o. Podgorica (hereinafter: “PM”):
1. Collects, stores, processes and uses personal data that you have voluntarily provided, in order to establish contact by the seller of the IQOS device with you as an interested potential buyer,
2. Forward your data to the appropriate seller of IQOS devices in order to establish contact with you,
3. Transfers your personal data to affiliated PM companies under the auspices of Philip Morris International, including cross-border data transfers to the Republic of Serbia, the Republic of Croatia, Council of Europe member states and other countries;
4. Records any telephone conversations between you and the IQOS telephone service and / or IQOS retailer in order to achieve the stated purposes of data processing and accompanying analytics, as well as to improve their services and protect their or consumers' legitimate interests;
5. Establish a database based on the data you have provided as well as other notices, data or statements potentially provided within the purposes of data processing and communication indicated here, and to keep this database securely outside Montenegro, in accordance with the applicable regulations.